We are currently seeking the right person to join our Company in our Victoria Branch as a Hardwood Flooring Installer.
What do we have for YOU?
- Competitive Pay
- Group Benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Service Recognition
The successful candidate is an up-beat, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills and attention to detail. A high level of work ethic and productivity along with the ability to learn, follow company procedures and interacting with customer in a courteous and efficient manner, ability to work independently and possible supervision of others.
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Inspect, measure, and prepare floor areas to be covered in residential and commercial settings with our line of products
- Carpet tile, click vinyl plank and drop down, laminate, engineered and solid hardwood, stair treads and risers, baseboards and accessories.
- May estimate material and labour costs
- During certain times of the year overtime will be expected for special events such as but not limited to home shows, Anniversary sales and inventory.
- Undertakes other tasks assigned by management
How do I qualify?
- Knowledge of unfinished, prefinished hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring
- Training thru courses or as an apprenticeship an asset.
- Must have own tools
- Must have own vehicle
- Valid BC drivers license with clean record
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to learn quickly.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume including references to email@example.com.
Only those applicants who have been short-listed for an interview will be contacted.