As of Sept 14th, everyone entering our retail stores in Victoria and Nanaimo will be required to wear a face mask.
To all Finishing Store & Millworks customers and partners that support our business:
On March 11th, the World Health Organization characterized COVID-19 as a pandemic.
Like everyone, we take the health and well-being of our families, team members, customers and vendors seriously. Those that have already been directly impacted by the virus we are thinking about you.
We are listening to our local/national health and government agencies and taking action to minimize the risk to our company, those in support of us and our community.
Actions we have taken:
- Emphasizing the importance of hand washing and hygiene.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our counter space, workstations, POS devices, entrance handles and mobile devices.
- Temporary removing our complimentary coffee and water service.
- Encouraging staff to remain home if they are not feeling well.
- Continue to monitor government issued updates along with recommendations from local health authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO).
This is a very fluid situation and information and restrictions are changing daily. All services are running as usual and we will share new information as necessary. If you have concerns about your order, delivery or installation we are here to support you and offer flexibility. Please contact us should you have questions.
We will continue to take all steps necessary to keep our community safe and healthy.